PUMA California comes straight out of the '80s from the courts to the streets. It rose to fame in 1983 when Argentinean grand slam champ Guillermo Vilas dominated the courts in the signature style. The laid-back silhouette soon found its way to the streets of California where it was adopted by skating culture and casual sneaker fans alike. The rest is history.
- Classic California silhouette
- Suede and nubuck upper
- Full lace closure
- IMEVA midsole for cushioning and comfort
- Full rubber outsole provides traction and grip
- Classic PUMA Formstrip overlay on lateral side
- PUMA California callout tab at lateral side