One of the most eye-catching casual training shoes in the PUMA Tennis line, the PUMA California is an O.G. style born out of the courts in 1983 from Argentinean grand slam champ Guillermo Vilas. It soon found its way to the streets of California where it adopted its new name and was forever enshrined in sneaker history. This funky update to the classic California features an all-over animal printed upper with leopard and zebra panel designs.
- Classic PUMA California silhouette
- All-over animal print panel design on upper
- EVA midsole for premium cushioning
- Full thick rubber outsole provides traction and grip
- Contrast color leather PUMA Formstrip overlay on lateral side
- PUMA California branded tab on lateral side
- Animal printed PUMA Archive No. 1 Label on tongue tab