The Thunder pays homage to past collabs and silhouettes ahead of their time. Inspired by '90s Cell System running silhouettes and the human anatomy, the Thunder is a bulky, unapologetic pair of kicks with exaggerated tooling, blown-up proportions, and loud color blocking. As part of PUMA’s Co.Creative initiative, this execution was created with Lama Jouni, a fashion designer based in Dubai. The Rive Gauche was inspired by the distinct Parisian culture found on one side of the Seine.Future and retro collide in our Futro designs. We’ve stripped down shoes from our archives and rebuilt them to create future icons – grounded in history, and evolved for a new world.
- Soft nubuck upper with leather and suede overlays
- Internal woven lacing system
- EVA midsole with TPU pieces for added support
- Midfoot stabilizer with inner heel support
- Rubber outsole provides full traction and grip
- Stitch and turn PUMA Formstrip leather overlay
- Rive Gauche branding on heel loop