Those shades. That ponytail. A fashion icon meets a street icon in our PUMA Suede collaboration with KARL LAGERFELD. You might say that suede doesn’t go well with starched white collars, but we beg to differ. One of the most acclaimed fashion designers in the world and the master of reinvention, KARL LAGERFELD won international fame for his work with several Parisian style houses and currently works as creative director of Chanel, Fendi and on his own label. By 1997, LAGERFELD was so influential in the fashion industry, Vogue crowned him "unparalleled interpreter of the mood of the moment". Expect excellence from this highly anticipated PUMA collaboration.
KARL LAGERFELD takes PUMA street style on a high fashion adventure with a sleek, monochromatic design that combines premium functionality with subtle elegance.
- Two-way zip opening into main compartment
- External access to internal padded laptop compartment
- Nylon twill fabrication with black metal chain detailing
- Moulded front pocket with zip opening and iconic debossed glasses
- Carry handle on top
- Adjustable shoulder straps with PUMA x KARL LAGERFELD branding
- PUMA x KARL LAGERFELD Logo at front
- 30 x 42.5 x 13.5 cm (14l)