From the PUMA Basketball archives, the Palace Guard holds a special place in basketball history. The Palace Guard solidified its spot at the top when it scored back-to-back championships in 1989 and 1990. This season, PUMA re-issues the iconic style in a mid-cut version made for the court and the streets, with a special design that pays homage to this year’s All-Star Game host, Charlotte “Queen City”, and its local basketball team.
Note: This is a Unisex style; the sizes displayed above are men's sizes. Please refer to the Sizing Chart link above to determine the correct size to order.
- Mesh upper with leather overlays and suede accents
- Mid-top Palace Guard basket silhouette
- Perforated detailing for breathability
- Padded collar for cushioning and comfort
- Lace closure with double adjustable strap at ankles
- EVA midsole for optimal cushioning
- Full rubber outsole provides traction and grip
- Contrast color PUMA branding on lateral side
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Logo on tongue tab