From the 1982 PUMA archive, we’re bringing back a classic favorite with a fresh take. Known for his one-handed backhand and charming good looks, Argentinian tennis player Guillermo Vilas paired with PUMA to create a line of tennis shoes that matched his signature technique and style. The GV Special Speedway VL offers a progressive update to the classic with a perforated suede upper, PUMA GV Special branding, and metallic accents.
- Suede upper with leather toebox and perforated detailing
- Classic tennis silhouette
- Color blocking accents on upper and outsole
- Full lace closure for snug fit
- Non-marking rubber outsole with pivot point to support quick rotation
- Contrast color PUMA Formstrip on lateral side
- Classic PUMA GV Special branding on lateral side