One of the most eye-catching casual training shoes in the PUMA Tennis line, the PUMA California is an O.G. style born out of the courts in 1983 from Argentinean grand slam champ Guillermo Vilas. It soon found its way to the streets of California where it adopted its new name and was forever enshrined in sneaker history. Featuring a sleek two-toned colorway and classic PUMA Formstrip branding, this California pays homage to the original.
Note: This is a Unisex style; the sizes displayed above are men's sizes. Please refer to the Sizing Chart link above to determine the correct size to order.
- Classic PUMA California silhouette
- Leather upper with perforated details at forefront and textile back
- EVA midsole for premium cushioning
- Thick two-toned rubber outsole provides traction and grip
- Contrast color leather PUMA Formstrip on lateral side
- PUMA California branded tab on lateral side
- PUMA Archive No. 1 Label on tongue tab