One of the most eye-catching casual training shoes in the PUMA Tennis line, The PUMA California is an O.G. style born out of the courts in 1983 from Argentinean grand slam champ Guillermo Vilas. It soon found its way to the streets of California where it adopted its new name and was forever enshrined in sneaker history. Taking inspiration from the laid-back West Coast lifestyle, the California Casual is a fresh take on the original California silhouette with bold colors and classic style.
Note: This is a Unisex style; the sizes displayed above are men's sizes. Please refer to the Sizing Chart link above to determine the correct size to order.
- Classic PUMA California silhouette
- Leather upper with perforated details and mesh back panel
- Full lace closure with contrast color padded lining
- EVA midsole for premium cushioning
- Full thick rubber outsole provides traction and grip
- Contrast color leather PUMA Formstrip overlay on lateral side
- Gold foil PUMA California branded tab on lateral side